MiG-21MF Soviet Air Force and Export
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (15)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 is a supersonic jet fighter aircraft, designed by the Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau in the Soviet Union. It was popularly nicknamed "Balalaika", from the aircraft's planform-view resemblance to the Russian stringed musical instrument (English: pencil) by pilots due to the shape of its fuselage. Approximately 60 countries over four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations six decades after its maiden flight.
About This Kit:
- Decal variations; includes 5 marking options
- Supersonic fighter developed by Soviet Air Force
- Accurately detailed panel lines & rivets
- Precisely engraved cockpit & landing gear
- Various air-to surface and air-to-air weapons included
- Cartograf decals
- MiG-21SM Soviet Air Force "Red 23", Invasion of Czechoslovakia, 1968
- MiG-21bis Indian Air Force "C2788", 24 Sqn "Hunting Hawks"
- MiG-21bis Hungarian Air Force "Red 1904", Sky Hussars display team "Capeti", February 13, 1968
- MiG-21MF Egyptian Air Force "8676", IDF/AF Style, 1982
- MiG-21MF Iraqi Air Force, Shot down Iranian F-14A "Alicat" during Gulf War