T-34/76 No112 Factory
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (35)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $91.00You pay: $61.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6479Scale: 1/35View all products of type "T-34"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Gun & Mantlet:
- Turret made by newly tooled 3-directional slide molds for Late Production
- Turret finely reproduced with cast detail
- Newly tooled turret top plate w/accurate detail
- Newly tooled hourglass turret hatch can be assembled open/closed
- Finely detailed new periscope
- Undercut detail on turret bottom reproduced by slide mold
- Highly detailed new mantlet
- Slide-molded gun barrel
- Bonus metal gun barrel
Lower Hull, Suspension & Wheels:
- Brand new box-like external fuel tanks on engine deck rear plate
- New Jack block w/realistic wood-grain pattern
- Upper-hull frontal armor w/realistic interlocking detail
- Two types of storage box provided
- Photo-etched engine-deck grills and louvers
- Exhaust covers finely detailed
- Newly tooled road wheels realistically reproduced
- Rear chassis plate especially tooled w/fine detail
- New track guards
- Finely reproduced newly tooled idler
- Detailed suspension system
- Suspension arms realistically recreated
- One-piece lower hull offers easy assembly
- Metal tow cable included
- Finely detailed Magic Tracks
- New Cartograf decal offers accurate markings
By the end of WWII, more than 57,000 T-34 tanks had been built by the Soviet Union, of which 34,870 were the original version mounting a 76mm gun. Initially, the leading T-34 producer was factory No. 183 in Kharkov. This production facility was then followed by Factory No. 122, also known as "Krasnoye Sormovo", situated in the city of Gorky. Named after Andrei Zhdanov, the factory was originally a shipbuilding facility. T-34/76 tanks produced at this factory had a number of distinguishing features such as notched glacis-hull side joints and a round access hatch on the rear plate.
Dragon has released a fantastic new 1/35 scale kit of a Late Production T-34/76 tank from the Krasnoye Sormovo factory. This builds upon the success of Cyber-Hobby's White-box Early Production kit, but it will obviously be much more accessible to the modeling public. This type of tank has never appeared on the market before, so this unique vehicle will be much sought after by modelers. Dragon's designers conducted an immense amount of research in order to include all the important characteristics of this variant and offer them in a convenient package to modelers (e.g. left-mounted headlight, brand new 3-directional slide-molded turret, new rear-mounted fuel tanks, newly tooled ribbed wheels). The kit is also fitted with numerous handrails reminiscent of Factory No. 112 tanks, these being present for the benefit of "tankoviy desant" riders. This is an exciting kit of an important T-34/76 tank, and it is just waiting to roll into action with a full complement of tank riders!