This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Kit has multi-part frame, exterior with engraved surface detail, separate (engine deck, turret and hatches), optional vision ports, single piece 7.5 cm KwK 42 L/70 gun barrel and detailed gun assemblies, commanders cupola with AA machine gun and assemblies, separate on-vehicle tools and equipment including (storage boxes, jerry can, fuel can, water buckets, gun cleaning rod tubes, trenching log and more), wire tow cable, transparent (vision ports), photoetch (engine grilles, gun assembly, brackets, latches, straps and other exterior), detailed running gear (sprockets, idlers, road wheels, individual tracks and spares), exhaust pipes.
Decals and color markings for 7 tanks:
- No.534th, 5th Company, 2nd Battalion, 5th Panzer Regiment, SS Panzer Division Wiking, Kovel, Volyn, Ukraine, Summer 1944
- No.113, 1st Battalion, 35th Panzer Regiment, 4th Panzer Division, Wehrmacht, Eastern Front, Autumn 1944
- No.135, 1st Battalion, 31st Panzer Regiment, 5th Panzer Division, Wehrmacht, Kowel, Poland, June 1944
- No.613, 6th Company, 2nd Battalion, 5th Panzer Regiment, SS Panzer Division, Wiking, Kowel, Poland, Summer 1944
- Sd.Kfz.268 Befehlspanther, No.96, 3rd Panzer Regiment, 2nd Panzer Division, Wehrmacht, Normandy, France, Summer 1944
- No.011, Headquarters, 2nd Battalion, 5th Panzer Regiment, SS Panzer Division Wiking, Summer 1944
- No.503, Panther Tank Company, Command of Gds, Lt. Sotnikov, 8th Guards Tank Corps, Soviet Red Army, Warsaw, Poland, August 1944