German Heavy Tank Tiger I
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $30.00You pay less than: $24.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32603Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Panzer VI Tiger"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This model kit recreates the German Heavy Tank Tiger I Early Production. It's an updated version, which was originally released as Item 32504 (with die-cast lower hull) in 2004. The Tiger I was one of the most powerful heavy tanks during WWII and its variations have early to late production vehicles. 200 early production vehicles were produced from November 1942 to June 1943 and they were in service in Tunisia from the end of 1942 and Eastern Front, too.
- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 175mm, width: 77mm.
- H parts (lower hull) are from Item 32575 (1/48 German Tiger I Late Production), and E parts (turret)/ F parts (upper hull) based upon Item 32504 are modified for plastic parts' assembly.
- Lower and side hull are depicted by separate parts (diecast, one-piece hull in Item 32504).
- Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
- Metal chassis weights give the model a realistic heavy feel.
- Includes two new marking options to depict the 503rd Heavy Panzer Battalion (3-color camouflage pattern) or 502nd Heavy Panzer Battalion (overall Dark Yellow).