British Cruiser A34 Comet Tank
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $55.00You pay less than: $44.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35380Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Comet"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This ALL-NEW model kit recreates the British Cruiser Tank A34 Comet in 1/35 scale! At the end of WWII, the British Army developed the Comet - which became a base of later British Army tanks such as the Centurion - as a counter for the powerful German Tiger and Panther tanks. With the hull design based upon the structure of the existing armored cruiser tank Cromwell, the Comet employed a larger turret with a powerful 17-pounder gun. The Comet first saw action in Operation Varsity in March 1945, and around 900 including ones produced after WWII were built.
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 219mm, width: 88mm.
- The vertical-plane hull features box style assembly - accurately assembled with two bulkheads like the actual tank - so as not to disturb sculpture and shape.
- Features realistic renderings of front hull and turret cast surfaces, and gun shield canvas cover surface.
- Clear parts are included to render searchlight on turret left side.
- Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
- Choose from one-piece or two-piece (right and left) split type of the engine exhaust cover "Normandy Cowling''.
- Includes two torso figures to depict crew with winter clothes.
- Comes with a choice of two marking options to recreate 11th Armored Division tanks which saw action during WWII.