British Scammell Pioneer TRMU30/TRCU30
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (11)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Scammell Pioneer was a British 6x4 tractor used in the Second World War as an artillery tractor, recovery vehicle and tank transporter. Pioneers purchased by the British Army were equipped with a 102 bhp Gardner 6 cylinder diesel engine.
- 590+ plastic parts, with slide and multi-side slide molded details (14 sprues in grey, 1 clear parts)
- Faithfully reproduced and highly detailed chassis, winch and trailer
- Accurately molded engine, cab and interior with correctly sized details and shape
- Plastic molded tyres with correct pattern as documented in period photos
- All doors and windows can assemble opened or closed, wheels and rear bogies can turn and swing
- PE detail sheet, scale chains and ropes included