Italian Light Tank Carro Armato L6/40
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $80.00You pay: $53.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 89783Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Carro Armato"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
From 1936, Italian manufacturer Fiat-Ansaldo began development of the light tank L6/40 and in 1941, began its mass production. The L6/40 had a hull featuring riveted construction, was powered by a liquid-cooled inline 4 cylinder engine capable of producing 68hp, and featured a modified 20mm anti aircraft gun in the turret. The L6/40 saw fierce action throughout North Africa, The Balkans, and Russia, but the speed of tank development from 1941 soon made it obsolete.
About the Model
- This assembly kit model is made by Italeri.
- The L6/40 has a similar riveted hull as the Italian Medium Tank Carro Armato M13/40 (Item 35296).
- Transmission, driver's seat, drive shaft, the turret's 20mm gun, and interior are full of detail.
- You can choose either an open or closed position for the hull and turret hatches and engine inspection doors.
- Features assembly type-tracks.
- Photo-etched parts for door hinges, exhaust cover, and number plates are included.
- 5 kinds of markings for the North African, Russian, and the Balkan fronts, and for a tank in German service are included.
- Two soldier figures (Tamiya made), a standing officer and a sitting crewman are included.
- Military uniform decals included.
- Length: 107mm.