German 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $36.00You pay: $23.04(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 89782Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Opel Blitz"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
From 1937 to 1944, about 70,000 German 3ton 4x2 Cargo Trucks were produced and they became the most recognized German army truck in WWII. It had superior durability and excellent load-carrying capacity. They were used at various fronts from Russia to North Africa until the end of war transporting troops and supplies.
- Vehicle parts are produced by Italeri, one of the premier makers of soft-skin vehicle models.
- Features of the truck such as the suspension and cabin are all fully detailed.
- Realistic rubber tires.
- When displaying this Cargo Truck, having the rear cargo area loaded with separately available1/48 MM models and accessories can add greater realism.
- Three kinds of decals for German army vehicles and one for the a Luftwaffe vehicle are included.
- Open or folded rear cargo cover can be assembled.
- A 1/35 assembly kit version (Item 35291) is also available.