Citroen Traction 11cv w/Luftwaffe Crew
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (6)
Don't forget building supplies!
Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $37.00You pay less than: $29.60Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 89731Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Staff Car"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Nothing like the addition of a few figures to bring a model display to life! This limited edition set features the Citroen Traction 11CV Staff Car paired with several Luftwaffe crew figures to enable a realistic diorama straight from the box.
About the Citroen Traction 11CV
With its front wheel drive monocoque frame design, the Citroen Traction 11CV was a groundbreaking design when it was first introduced. Its low center of gravity and torsion bar suspension system gave it excellent performance and its graceful body styling distinguished it from other cars of that period. They were widely used by the French military, and therefore large numbers of them were commandeered by German forces after France was defeated. They were used on all fronts as staff cars for both high-level officers and Luftwaffe pilots. The car's production even continued after the end of the war, lasting until 1957.
About the Model
- 1/48 scale Citroen Traction 11CV assembly kit and Luftwaffe figures in a limited edition set.
- Rounded body styling accurately reproduced complete with distinctive front and rear fenders.
- 4 types of markings included to depict both civilian and military, French and German vehicles.
- 7 Luftwaffe Crew figures include both pilots and support personnel with realistic poses and facial expressions.
- Figure parts made by ICM.
- Perfect as a small diorama or alongside German vehicles or aircraft as part of a larger scene.