US Self-Propelled Gun M107 - Vietnam War
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $54.00You pay: $36.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 37021Scale: 1/35View all products of type "M107"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This model takes the 1988 Italeri classic model of the M107 and brings it into the modern era. The kit includes new and updated parts from the Italian maker, plus Tamiya figures, accessory parts, decals and instruction manual, all packaged in a new Tamiya box! The M107 story starts with its development from 1956; this self-propelled gun had a compact vehicle base and elongated 175mm-caliber gun barrel that gave it an impressive maximum range of 32km. Some 524 were produced between 1965 and 1980, notably serving in the Vietnam War.
The model comes with new and updated parts, and the long-caliber gun offers elevation/depression and horizontal movement. Even after construction has been completed, modelers can switch between raised and lowered rear spade positions.
- The classic Italeri kit gets an update, with more detailed depictions of jerry can racks, main gun hydraulic pipe connections, plus bolts and more!
- Vinyl tubing is used to recreate the hydraulic pipes themselves.
- Improved parts fit for a more detailed and secure build.
- Realistic belt type tracks can be painted and cemented.
- Comes together with Tamiya parts to recreate M16A1 rifle, other accessories, and 3 crew figures.
- 2 marking options depict M107s deployed in the Vietnam War.
- ehicle parts are a product of Italeri.