508CM Coloniale Staff Car
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $55.00You pay: $36.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 37014Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Fiat 508"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This model is a joint effort by Tamiya-Italeri. The model is of the 508CM "Coloniale". The 508CM "Coloniale' was the military version of the 1,100cc Fiat 508C Balilla originally released in 1937. The Coloniale was notably used by the Italian Army in North Africa, for both the transportation of officers and reconnaissance activities. Following the Italian surrender in 1943, the Coloniale was commandeered and used in large numbers by the German forces.
- Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri
- Includes newly-inserted parts to depict closed convertible roof
- You may choose open or closed top
- Includes headlight parts to recreate the Coloniale in German Army specifications
- Comes with 2 types of Italian Army and 1 type of German Army marking decals
- 2 Italian soldier figures and 1 German soldier figure included