US Abrams M1A2 - Display version
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and metal parts.
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $688.00You pay less than: $550.40Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 36212Scale: 1/16View all products of type "M1 Abrams"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This Large-Scale 1/16 model recreates the current stalwart of U.S. forces, the M1A2 Abrams. The M1 Abrams has been around since the early 1980s, receiving constant upgrades to ensure that it stays at the cutting edge of military technology. M1A2s were introduced from 1992 and developed as next generations of the tank, chock full of the front-line technology and bringing the M1 into the digital age. They featured depleted uranium armor, a modified commander's cupola and more, and saw action in the conflict in Iraq in 2003.
- 1/16 scale plastic model assembly kit of the M1A2 Abrams.
- The form of the M1A2 with its flat turret and hull armor is expertly recreated, complete with depictions of anti-slip surfaces.
- Features a tough duralumin chassis. Metal parts recreate drive sprockets, idler wheels, suspension parts and more.
- Includes durable pre-assembled resin double-pin tracks secured with metal pins and utilizing rubber pads.
- The gun features an aluminum barrel for superb realism.
- Photo-etched parts are used to recreate engine deck and turret rear basket.