German Assault Pioneer Team w/ Goliath
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (134)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This 1/35 scale model recreates the Goliath. It was a diminutive tracked vehicle about 1.5m long that could carry up to 60kg of light explosives and was remotely controlled via 3 cables that spooled out of its rear. Some 7,564 were produced in all, split between 12V battery and gas engine-powered variants. They were largely deployed by assault pioneer (Sturmpionier) units, and were hoped to give the advantage of surprise. They were used on all fronts including German counters to the allied invasions in Normandy.
- Contains parts to assemble three figures and two Goliaths. Goliath length: 47mm, width: 24mm.
- Finely molded parts make for a highly accurate depiction of this diminutive tracked mine.
- Choose whether to assembled with rear hatch open or closed. Reel within is a separate part. Enameled wire recreates cable.
- Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
- Comes with parts to recreate a Goliath controller and two other soldiers.
- Includes fireams and accessories for a realistic finish.