US Utility Truck M151A2 Open Top
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $34.00You pay: $23.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35332Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Jeep/M-38/151"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The M151A2 was a variant of the M151, a military utility truck which was used by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps from 1959 to the early 1990s. The vehicle was originally designed to replace the M38/M38A1 utility vehicles used by the U.S. during WWII. The M151A2 variant was first deployed in 1972 and featured modifications such as upgraded rear suspension, larger turn signals on the front, and an M2 heavy machine gun in place of the previous M60.
The Tamiya model comes in 1/35 scale. The model depicted in the kit represents the vehicle as it was seen during the Grenada conflict in 1983.
- Includes a total of 3 figures.
- Vehicle, driver figure and M2 heavy machine gun parts originally featured in Item 35123.
- Includes newly-designed parts to depict 2 figures.
- Soldier seated in the passenger seat with M60.
- Gunner with hand resting on the M2 heavy machine gun.
- Markings are included to recreate vehicles from the 82nd Airborne Division and the 2nd Ranger Battalion.
- Decals to depict the tape used to cover headlights on the vehicle included.