Russian Heavy Tank JS-2
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (9)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $67.00You pay: $42.88(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35289Scale: 1/35View all products of type "JS-1/2/3 Stalin"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About the JS-2
Designed as a breakthrough tank with armor that could withstand the fearsome German 88mm gun and an armament that could take on the Tiger and Panther tanks, the JS-2 (named after Joseph Stalin, IS-2 Iosif Stalin in the original Russian) entered service in 1944. Armed with a massive A-19 122mm main gun and up to 120mm of armor in vital areas, the JS-2 was a very formidable weapon that was better in every way than its predecessor, the KV-1. The Model 1944 is easily distinguished by its unique muzzle brake and sloped front glacis armor.
About the Model
- 1/35 scale assembly model kit of the Russian Heavy Tank JS-2 Model 1944 ChKZ.
- Powerful form of the heavy tank is accurately reproduced.
- Thorough research have resulted in precise reproductions of the muzzle brake, sloped front glacis, and other parts unique to the Model 1944.
- Photo-etched parts included to depict engine intake grille for added detail.
- Both belt-type and assembly-type tracks included to provide more build options for modelers.
- 1 commander figure and 1 loader torso figure included.
- The perfect addition to a display of Tamiya 1/35 scale Russian tanks or line it up against some of Tamiya's 1/35 scale German AFVs.