M4A3E2 Jumbo US Assault Tank
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (41)
Customize your model: (43)
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $47.00You pay: $30.08(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35139Scale: 1/35View all products of type "M4 Sherman"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
1/35 scale assembly kit of the U.S. M4 Sherman M4A3E2. The M4A3E2 was an assault tank variant developed in 1944 to provide close infantry support and was also known as "Jumbo" due to its heavy armor. Armor protection on the hull front and sides were increased to total thickness of 101mm and 76mm respectively. It also featured 152mm thick turret armor as well as 178mm thick armor on the gun mantlet.
Specs and Features
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- The heavy 75mm M3 main gun is realistically reproduced.
- Turret hatches can be depicted in either open or closed position.
- Comes with belt-type tracks.
- 1 driver torso figure and 1 commander figure are included.