German Horch Type 1a
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $26.00You pay less than: $20.80Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32586Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Horch 108"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Horch 1a was developed in accordance with the pre-WWII "Einheits Program," which aimed at streamlining vehicle production. The soft-top vehicle could carry 8 crew members, and had a V8 engine providing 80hp. It possessed a range of 400km, and was given an oversized radiator to help it battle on in tough environments such as North Africa. Another notable feature was the 120-liter fuel tank, split in two around the prop shaft. Around 2,900 were produced between 1937 and 1940; the Type 1a was used heavily in the early stages of WWII.
- This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit of the German Transport Vehicle Horch 1a.
- Length: 101mm, width: 47mm.
- The functional Type 1a with large engine grille is artfully captured in open-top form.
- Intuitive parts breakdown gives an accurate yet hassle-free depiction of the underside and suspension.
- Folded-away canvas roof is recreated with aplomb.
- Assemble with front windshield up or down.
- Choose whether to depict headlights open or with slitted covers.
- Comes with both an Army and a Luftwaffe marking option (2 total).