Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock
at our suppliers, if ordered it
will take a few days to arrive.List price: $17.00You pay less than: $17.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32578Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Motorcycle"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Add some more detail to your 1/48 scale dioramas with this scale model of a German motorcycle and side car. Side cars were paired with motorcycles by German forces in many areas of the WWII conflict, and their excellent off-road ability combined with the bike's engine power made them a useful asset in transporting soldiers and equipment, some even being mounted with machine guns.
- The versatile motorcycle and sidecar fulfilled a number of roles for the German military during WWII, and now makes an appearance in 1/48 scale!
- The sturdy frame and distinctive flat engine are accurately recreated with hassle-free assembly.
- Features a choice of air cleaner parts to depict standard or North African theater vehicles.
- Includes driver and passenger figures (2 total), plus 3 marking options.
- A wide range of small firearms and accessories are recreated by parts in the kit.