German Tiger I Late Production
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (16)
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The German Tiger I Tank featured a powerful 88mm gun as well as excellent armor and was the greatest opponent to Allied forces during WWII. The late production version incorporated large steel road wheels with built-in rubber rings and an overhauled turret with periscope in front of the loader's hatch, the commander's viewport replaced by seven individual periscopes, and ventilators moved to the center for improved efficiency. Tamiya now brings this iconic kit, previously only available in 1/35 scale, to the 1/48 Military Miniature Collection series line-up.
- The model features extensive new toolings.
- Newly-designed plastic chassis.
- Weights included to add feel to finished model.
- Link type assembly tracks with one-piece straight sections
- Slip-resistant track tread.
- 1 torso figure is included.