Komatsu G40 Bulldozer
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $23.50You pay: $15.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32565Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Bulldozer"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
During WWII, Japanese forces developed the Komatsu G40 Bulldozer to aid in airfield construction. This was the first bulldozer manufactured by the Japanese. One hundred and forty-eight G40 bulldozers were built throughout the war. The G40 was sent to the northern and southern fronts, but due to the war few managed to reach their assigned airfields. Only one G40 survived the war, and can be seen at the Komatsu Techo Center in Shizuka, Japan. The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers recognized the vehicle in 2007 as a Mechanical Engineering Heritage item.
Specs & Features
- 1/48 scale model of the Komatsu G40 Bulldozer. Length: 75mm.
- Accurately reproduced based on thorough research of the actual vehicle.
- Detailed mechanisms such as the hydraulic lines give the model a distinctive air.
- IJN emblem on the front grille is realistically depicted by a metal transfer.
- 1 driver figure included.