Canadian MBT Leopard C2 MEXAS
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $74.95You pay: $49.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Takom ModelsStock Number: TAK 2003Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Leopard"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Leopard C2s with the add-on MEXAS packages, MEXAS stands for "Modular Expandable Armor System", have forged a new history for the Royal Canadian Armored Corps.
The Leopard C2 has evolved from a tank designed to fight on a European battlefield to an AFV that has adapted to the scorching heat of Afghanistan and the insurgent weapons and tactics utilized to defeat NATO forces.
Kit features movable wheels and suspension, Orochi workable track links, PE and clear parts, figure, and markings for four variations.
- Detailed static display plastic model
- Detailed Modular Expandable Armor System (MEXAS)
- All wheels and suspension are movalbe
- Orochi Workable track-links (cement-free)
- 4 types of markings
- Photoetch parts included
- Squadron Headquarters Troop, Lord Strathconas`s Horse (Royal Canadians), Afhganistan 2006
- 1st Troop, Lord Strathconas`s Horse (Royal Canadians), Afghanistan 2006
- 2nd Troop, Lord Strathconas`s Horse (Royal Canadians), Afghanistan 2006
- 3rd Troop, Lord Strathconas`s Horse (Royal Canadians), Afghanistan 2006