LKW 5t.mil gl
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $19.95You pay: $15.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3300Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Man LKW 4x4"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
For the movement of supplies to troops on the battlefield, the Federal German Army uses high mobility off-road vehicles. At the end of the nineteen seventies MAN introduced the Lkw 5 t mil gl which, due to its all-wheel drive (4x4) and free-moving axles meets the requirements and is therefore one of the best trucks of its class in the world. With its 256 bhp V8 engine it can reach a maximum road speed of 90 km/h.
- Finely engraved surface details
- Authentic chassis
- Detailed transmission and axles
- True-to-original tyres and rims
- Detailed driver's cab and internal fittings
- Platform with finely engraved surface detailing
- Separate tilts
- Fuel can
- Spare tyres with mounting bracket on cab
Authentic decals for 4 Federal German Army vehicles:
- GEKON UNOSOM, Somalia, 1994
- 1./JgBtl 511, Flensburg, 1987
- KFOR, Kosovo, 2006
- Panzerlehrbrigade 9, Stabskompanie, Munster, 2012