M60 A3 Medium Tank
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $17.95You pay: $14.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3140Scale: 1/72View all products of type "M-60"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
For decades the M60 formed the backbone of the US tank forces and was sold to many NATO partners and allied nations. The M60 A3 battle tank was introduced to the American forces in 1980 and replaced its predecessor the M60 A1. With a weight of approx. 52.6 tons and a powerful 750 bhp 12-cylinder Diesel engine it reached a road speed of 48 kph. It was armed with one 105 mm cannon and one coaxial M240 7.62 mm machine gun. A special feature was the commander's cupola that traversed through 360 degrees and was equipped with a 12.7 mm anti-aircraft gun.
- Finely detailed model with many features engraved on the surface
- Traversing turret and commander's cupola
- Injection moulded tracks with individual links and sections
- Cannon with thermal sleeve
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- US Army, C Company, 3rd Armor division. 3th Battalion/32nd Armor early 80's, West Germany
- US Army, B Company, 1st Armor division, 1st Battalion/1st CAVReg 1991, West Germany
- US Army, B Company, 8th Infantry Division, 3rd Battalion/68th Armor 1988, West Germany
- US Army, C Company, 1st Battalion/210th Armor 1990, Fort Drum, NY, USA