This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Plastic model kit of the T-72 Soviet tank, a second-generation main battle tank that entered production in 1971. 20,000 T-72 tanks were built, making it one of the most widely produced post-World War II tanks, second only to the T-54/55 family. The T-72 was widely exported and saw service in 40 countries and in numerous conflicts.
Kit has single piece lower hull, upper hull with separate turret (anti-radiation lining), IR searchlight, detailed commanders cupola, hinged hatches, (ERA) blocks, fenders with engraved storage boxes, headlight guards, brass wire tow cables, trenching log, cylindrical fuel tanks, fuel lines, storage boxes, smoke grenade dischargers, multi-part smoothbore gun barrel with detailed breech and gun assemblies, anti-aircraft machine gun, clear accents (lights, vision ports, periscope and optical equipment), photoetch (grilles), entrenching device, detailed glacis plate, workable running gear (road wheels, torsion bars, Individual track links).
Decals and color markings for 9 tanks:
- (x2) 276th Motor Rifle Regiment, Russian Army, First Chechen War 1996 (No. 420, 'Rhino' Battalion; 'Fierce Dog' Battalion)
- (x3) 276th Motor Rifle Regiment, Russian Army, Second Chechen War 1999 (No. 441; No. 617 Unit Unknown; No. 166 Unit Unknown)
- No. 510, Tank battalion, 336th Separate Guards, Brigade of Marines, Baltic Fleet, Russian Navy, 2003
- No. 515, 58th Army, Russian Army, South Ossetia, 2008
- No. 476, 152nd Tank Regiment, Russian Army, 'Center 2008' Exercise 2008
- No. 439, 3rd Tank Company, 239th Guards Tank Regiment, 34th Motor Rifle Division, Russian Army, 'Center 2008' Exercise 2008.