Raupenschlepper Ost RSO/01 Type 470
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $55.27You pay: $43.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Das WerkStock Number: DWK DW35026Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Steyr RSO"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Highly detailed static plastic model
- Including pre-cut single track links
- Engine and drive train included
- Six decal options
- PE-Parts included
The Raupenschlepper Ost RSO/01 Type 470 was the first version of this vehicle. It was the basis for other types of this prime mover. The Caterpillar Tractor East was used from the German Army (Wehrmacht) in World War Two (WWII) mainly for used for freight transport.
It was specially developed from the experience with half-track vehicles on the Soviet front.
- 19. Volksgrenadier Division, Western Front, 1944/45
- Unknown Gebirgsjager Unit
- Nachrichten-Abteilung 45, Hungary, 1944
- Leichte Artillerie-Abteilung 430 (Art.Abt.430), Eastern Front, 1943
- Grenadier-Regiment 154 (Grenadier Rgt.154), 58. Infantry Division, Eastern Front
- Unknown Unit, Eastern Front, Summer 1944