Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $26.95You pay: $18.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 7492Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Vk.45.02"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Newly tooled upper hull w/details
- Newly designed VK.45.02(P)V
- Hooks added on front of hull
- Set of on-vehicle tools comes w/clamps
- Slide-molded lower hull w/bolt details
- Interlocking plates realistically rendered on both hull and turret
- Delicate engine deck reproduced
- Delicate turret reproduced
- Road wheels accurately reproduced
- Highly detailed sprocket wheels
- One-piece DS tracks
Dragon previously released an impressive 1/72 scale kit of the VK.45.02(P)H prototype, which had the Krupp turret mounted well to the rear of the hull. Now Dragon is offering its partner, the VK.45.02(P)V, with the 'V' in the designation denoting Vorwarts. This alludes to the fact that the turret was mounted further forward on the hull (i.e. in front of rather than behind the engines) in a more conventional manner than occurred with the H type. One example was to see combat. The one-piece upper hull on this kit is a brand new molding suitable for this variant. The unique deck layout depicts the accurate engine deck details. The hull also carries the Porsche turret later assigned to the Tiger II, and there are also easy-to-assemble DS tracks. The 'V' version of this Porsche prototype allows modelers to move forward onto something new and special!