Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (40)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $79.95You pay: $53.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6424Scale: 1/35View all products of type "T-34"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About the T-34
- Brand new softedge hexagonal turret made by 3-directional slide molds
- Turret has realistic cast detail
- Accurately depicted soft-edge cast-turret bottom - maximum detail includes ribs on turret ring, molding seams and casting-gate seams
- Newly tooled turret top plate w/accurate detail
- Turret ventilator w/weld detail
- Turret hatch can be positioned open/closed
- Turret hatch hinges have realistic detail
- Turret rear plate has ID mark used during factory production
- New realistic-looking asymmetric mantlet has bolt detail
- Photo-Etched mantlet rain cover included
- Mantlet has cutting-seam detail
- New rouond-shaped trunnions
- Bolted connecting plate for mantlet
- Trunnions w/cast detail
- Turret interior detail - gun w/breech assembly
- Slide-molded gun barrel included
- Newly tooled upper-hull glacis w/weld detail
- New engine deck rear plate and rear chassis plate have full detail
- Optional photo-etched parts for engine cover grills available
- Engine deck louvers finely represented by photo-etched parts
- One-piece lower hull offers easy assembly
- Finely detail fenders is new
- Newly tooled sprocket is finely reproduced
- Realistically represented road wheels - two outer road wheels w/rubber tires, and three inner all-steel road wheels
- Brand new 500mm variant of T-34 Magic Tracks w/refined detail
- Detailed suspension system
- Suspension arms realistically recreated
- Two types of storage box provided
- New Cartograf decal included
The T-34 was a remarkable tank. Continuous production between 1941 and 1958 made it the second-most widely produced tank of all time. A total of 57,000+ T-34 tanks were manufactured up till the end of 1945. The T-34 formed the steel backbone of the Red Army's tank force, and they undeniably contributed to a Soviet victory over German forces. Even upon its introduction, many regarded it as being the world's best tank, but during its wartime use a number of modifications were implemented. A number of these T-34 variants have already appeared in Dragon's 1/35 scale range of kits, but up till now there has been one notable gap in the coverage. But no more!
Dragon is pleased to announce the release of a T-34/76 Model 1942 variant with a soft-edged hexagonal turret. Such a version, the missing link in Dragon's T-34 family so to speak, has been awaited for a long time. The kit's designers have gone to great lengths to ensure the characteristic turret has been reproduced authentically, and indeed a Japanese master patternmaker has sculpted the hexagonal shape with a realistic cast steel texture. The turret was formed from 3-directional slide molds in order to accurately replicate the structure, as well as to offer a turret that is easy to assemble for modelers of all skill levels. This kit utilizes high-quality parts from previous T-34 kits where appropriate, but includes new parts to correctly render this Mod. 1942 version. The Magic Tracks (a brand new 500mm version) and wheels have also received close attention, with new drive sprockets featuring the necessary transverse ribs which corresponded to the track-link guide horns. An eagerly anticipated T-34 family member has been born!