This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is an all new kit and uses the latest research and Dragon technology! Many features have never been seen on any kit before. The best M1 Panther II kit yet available.
First EVER features:
More great features:
- Complete all-round surface detail on the small round mine rollers
- The emergency switch-off device on the upper left side of the hull is incorporated on a kit for the first time.
- A novel double-layered rear panel allows exquisite inner detail to be seen. No other manufacturer has ever included the inner panel before.
- The world's most accurate 1:35 scale drive sprocket ever with correct lightening holes
About the M1A1 Panther II:
- Extensively researched with the latest information
- The mine roller kit assembly is fully detachable and functional. The arms can be raised or lowered, and the rollers are free to rotate
- Includes metal tow cables
- Includes clear parts for periscopes
- Hatches are hinged and can open/close
- The engine grills are perfectly rendered with the different correct patterns.
- Rear lights accurately portrayed.
- Front and rearmost side skirt panels can actually be physically swung open and close, in imitation of the real vehicle.
- Highly detailed suspension with separate suspension arms.
- Photo-etched frets offer components for the MG mount and bolt heads
- Includes decals by Cartograf with numerous markings
- Metal Chains
The modern battlefield calls for specialized engineering equipment and the M1 Panther II ably answers that summons. This 43-ton American armoured vehicle is basically an Abrams modified for mine clearing, with the turret removed and mine rollers attached to the front. But it's more than that, for it possesses a Standardised Teleoperation System which allows it to be operated remotely from up to 2,600 feet away. Thus instead of endangering the lives of combat engineers with mine detectors, the M1 Panther II can be enlisted for clearing minefields at the rate of 5,000 square-meters per hour.
Dragon Slide Mold Technology:
Beginning with computer aided design right through to molding, the whole slide mold process is computerized. It allows us to create large pieces without the need to create them as separate parts. The result is a perfectly accurate scale replica of the original without multiple seams (and major finishing work for modellers).
By utilizing this technology, we can manufacture parts that are more detailed and complex. 3-D shapes, hollow tubes and barrels, one-piece muzzle brakes are now a reality! This results in convenience and ease for you, with parts that are accurately aligned and shaped.
About Dragon's "Magic Tracks":
These tracks come ready to assemble, with no clean up necessary! They even snap together using a tight friction fit for easy assembly. Just a light application of glue afterwards is all that is needed -- the magic of Magic Tracks!