Leopard 2 A5/A6 German MBT
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (34)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $65.00You pay: $49.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Border ModelStock Number: BDM BT002Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Leopard"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit is 100% new moulds in grey coloured polystyrene plastic. The kit includes the following main features:
Realistic anti-slip surface and weld lines reproduced accurately to scale.
Finely detailed surface details such as screw, rivet, bolt heads, hinges, and tool racks.
The running gear, besides highly detailed wheels and suspension, has working torsion bars like the real vehicle, which allows the model to be displayed over irregular and unlevel groundwork.
- Separate and workable tracks links that adjust perfectly around the wheels.
- Includes delicate details such as casting numbers moulded onto the parts, just like the real tanks.
- Highly-detailed 7.62 mm MG3 machine gun.
- Hatches can be modelled in open or closed position.
- Includes optional parts for the different arrangement of the smoke grenade launchers in each subvariant.
- Turned metal barrel for the main gun.
- Photo-etched parts for the engine grilles, turret basket floor, and other fine details.
- Tow cables made of braided copper wire.
- Sight parts moulded in clear polystyrene.
- Poly caps for moveable wheels.
Includes four different finishing and marking options:
- German Leopard 2A5 with experimental camouflage pattern.
- Polish Leopard 2A6 early version.
- German Leopard 2A6 late version.
- German Leopard 2A6 in desert camouflage scheme.