US Army M32b1 Recovery Vehicle
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (41)
Customize your model: (21)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- The M32B1 is based on the M4A1 Sherman tank of WWII.
- The movable main boom can be placed in the raised or locked position.
- Most of the superstructure has been retooled, including the upper hull.
- Includes interior details, storage box, rack parts, smoke mortars, and winch.
- Includes M1 mortar, two types of towing bars, snatch block, and a realistic variety of recovery equipment.
- A variety of recovery scenes can be recreated with this model.
- Includes markings for two U.S. Army vehicles.