T-34/76 Model 1942/43 Factory No.183
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and metal parts.
Other products to consider: (38)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $63.99You pay: $53.55(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AFV ClubStock Number: AFV AF35S57Scale: 1/35View all products of type "T-34"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank produced from 1940 to 1958. Although its armour and armament were surpassed by later tanks of the era, it has been often credited as the most effective, efficient and influential design of World War II.
- Clear Turret and Clear Upper Hull Parts
- Precisely Replicates Engine and Engine Housing
- Highly Detailed Transmission
- Driving and Fighting Compartment Accurately Recreated
- Precisely Replicates Turret's Interior
- Realistic Suspension System Reproduced
- Metal Gun Barrel with Rifling
- Precision Photo-Etched Parts Included
- Clear Parts for All Periscope Vision Blocks
- Realistic Suspension System with Metal Coil Springs