M1134 Stryker Anti-Tank Vehicle
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (28)
Customize your model: (17)
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Contains 502 plastic parts, 57 photo-etched parts, vinyl tires and markings/components for:
- AT-21, 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment
- D-17 and D-27, D Company, 112th Infantry, 56th Brigade, 28th Infantry Division
- AT-22, 52nd Infantry Brigade, 25th Infantry Division.
- New Tooling Tow Missile Launcher features Working Elevate, Rotate and Adjust Launching Angle
- Precisely Replicates TOW missiles and Mounted M240 Machine Gun
- Commander Cupola and Machine Gun Rack in High Details
- Upgraded Accessories and Battlefield Equipment Included
- New Tooling Refueling Module
The Stryker anti-tank guided missile (ATGM) vehicles were fielded to provide a tank killing capability before the deployment of the Stryker M1128 MGS. The ATGM weapon system has a 2-tube TOW launcher on an elevated mast extendable 0.5 meters above the roof line and is capable of firing all TOW missile types. This allows the crew of three to remain under armour at all times providing maximum crew protection when operated stealthily using terrain and other structures to provide vehicle masking.