M-10 US Army Tank Destroyer
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model: (22)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
US tank destroyer based on the chassis of an M4 medium tank and armed with a 3" M7 gun in an open-top turret. Kit features hull with raised and engraved detail, well rendered pivoting VVS bogies assemblies, T-49 pattern vinyl track lengths, full driver and fighting compartment interiors, radio set, grousers with rack, optional position crew hatches, ammunition racks and tubes, M2 machine gun, turned metal main gun barrel, gun breech with recoil spring, separately molded pioneer tools and on-vehicle equipment, and nylon cord for tow cable.
Decals and painting suggestions for 6 vehicles:
- 'Pistol Packin' Mama' of the US Tank Destroyer School, Texas, 1943
- TD of the 634th Tank Destroyer Battalion in Germany, 1944
- TD of the ROC Army on Jinmen Island, 1958
- Free French 'Le-Malin' of the 2nd Armored Division, 1944
- Free French 'Lion' in France, 1945
- Free French 'Essling' in France, 1945