US Army M1A2 Tusk II
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (17)
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $61.00You pay: $40.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 13298Scale: 1/35View all products of type "M1 Abrams"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The U.S. Army created the M1A2 TUSK II (Tank Urban Survival Kit) for urban warfare during the Iraq War. The kit contains parts to build any one of three versions, M1A2 SEP V2 with options for CROWS II, TUSK I and TUSK II and three marking options. You'll find realistic armored gun shield parts for all three versions. M2 and M249 machine guns are precisely recreated, spotlight for gun included. Other kit features include flexible track and Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station (CROWS), tile-like reactive armor as well as photo-etched and clear parts.
- 100% New tooling - Current U.S. Army version
- Has parts for building either V2, TUSK I, TUSK II (Tank Urban Survival Kits) with three marking options
- Includes CROWS (Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station)
- Photo-etched parts, including one for the netting on the rear stowage basket
- Rear turret generator
- Common Remotely Operated Weapons Station (CROWS)
- Flexible tracks
- Clear parts for the bullet-proof glass for turret shield, periscope, front and rear light lenses
- Spotlights for 12.7 mm machine guns
- Spot-on machine gun turrets for TUSK I, TUSK II, V2 CROWS
- Molded-in anti-skid coating
- Carefully reproduced Abrams Reactive Armor Tiles (ARAT) for TUSK II
- Block-shaped reactive armor for TUSK I