Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa BBMF Pt.3 Decals
Waterslide Decals (includes decals only).
Other products to consider
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $19.95You pay: $14.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Warbirds DecalsStock Number: WBS 132103Scale: 1/32View all products of type "Spitfire"
Delivered to Royal Air Force at P7350, 1940.
Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, 1969.
Flight renamed to Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, January 1, 1969.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa, P7350/XT D, No.603 (City of Edinburgh) Squadron: 2001-2006.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa, P7350/XT W, No.603 (City of Edinburgh) Squadron: 2006-2007.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa, P7350/XT L, No.603 (City of Edinburgh) Squadron: 2007-2008.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa, P7350/QJ K, No.92 Squadron: 2009.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa, P7350/EB G, No. 41 Squadron 2009 on.
Spitfire Mk IIa P7350 is the oldest airworthy Spitfire in the world and the only Spitfire still flying today to have actually fought in the Battle of Britain. She is believed to be the 14th aircraft of 11.989 built at the Castle Bromwich 'shadow' factory, Birmingham.
Links from one product to another on the Scale Hobbyist site should not be construed as a recommendation or guarantee of compatibility. Scale Hobbyist makes no claim as to and is not responsible for the fitment, suitability or applicability of any specific product in relation to any other. Please carefully research any product you plan to purchase to combine with another kit. Variant parts and decal sets may require some modification to enable them to fit properly with their intended third party kits, and are intended for advanced modelers.