Mixed Scale Luftwaffe Geschwader Insignia Pt. 2
Waterslide Decals (includes decals only).
Other products to consider: (17)
Applicable Products: (161)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
- Stabskette JG1- used in autumn 1943, 'Kette' being the German term for chain/ formation of three aircraft. 1943. Fw 190A.
- 6./JG 1 - Yellow 'Tatzelwurm'.1942. Bf109F, Fw109A.
- III./JG 1 - The Maltese Cross introduced summer 1941 when the Geschwader reformed in Holland. 1941 - 1943. Bf109E/F, Fw190A.
- 2./JG 1 (early) - Typical early war insignia, depicting a sword cutting Chamberlain's umbrella in half. Autumn 1939. Bf109E.
- II./JG 1 - Jan 1942 1./JG3 became II./JG 1 and brought its 'Tatzelwurm' with it, which was coloured green Gruppen Stab. Bf109F, Fw190A.
- 4./JG 1 - White 'Tatzelwurm'. The Norse Version of this Emblem is more like a dragon. 1942. Bf109F, Fw190A
- 7./JG 1 - A lightning spitting devil in the clouds. 1942. Fw190A.
- 8./JG 1 (early) - A small dog peeing over Uncle Sam's hat. 1943. Fw190A.
- 8./JG 1 (later) - A seated man doing unspeakable things sitting on Uncle Sam's hat. Designed by Franz Steiner, 1942 and later adopted by 2./JG 11 in summer 1943. Fw190A.
- 5./JG 1 - Red 'Tatzelwurm'.1942. Bf109F, Fw109A.
Links from one product to another on the Scale Hobbyist site should not be construed as a recommendation or guarantee of compatibility. Scale Hobbyist makes no claim as to and is not responsible for the fitment, suitability or applicability of any specific product in relation to any other. Please carefully research any product you plan to purchase to combine with another kit. Variant parts and decal sets may require some modification to enable them to fit properly with their intended third party kits, and are intended for advanced modelers.