Wiring Your Toy Train Layout 2nd edition
96 page book.
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $21.95You pay: $15.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Kalmbach PublishingStock Number: KAL 8405Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Wiring"
Wiring is fundamental to toy train operation, and this updated classic covers how to set up conventional wiring using today's technology. Key topics include wiring simple and advanced layouts, two-train operation, organizing the control panel, wiring operating accessories, and much more, all clearly explained by experienced operator Peter Riddle.
- Features essential wiring for O gauge railroads
- Includes 80+ wiring schematics and diagrams
- Updated for today's technology
Author: Peter Riddle
Softcover; 8 1/4 x 10 3/4; 96 pages; 150 color photos; ISBN: 9780897785433
- Understanding electricity
- Wiring a simple layout
- From train set to layout
- Expanding a layout
- Operating with multiple throttles
- Organizing a control panel
- Wiring track components
- Automatic accessories
- Operating accessories
- Wiring premium track products
- Automatic train control
- About the author