Encyclopedia of Aircraft Modeling Vol.4 - Weathering
160 page book.
Other products to consider: (9)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)$50.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMMO of Mig JimenezStock Number: AMJ 6053View all products of type "Weathering"
Volume #4 of the definitive encyclopedia of model aircraft. This volume covers in depth through its 160 pages and more than 700 pictures everything what an aircraft modeller needs to know about Weathering:
- Preparation of surfaces before weathering.
- Dirt, grime and worn paint
- Panel lines and washes of all kind
- Spill stains
- Exhaust stains
- Graphite effects
- Effects with color pencils
- Extreme weathering and fading