IDF Special - Tanker Techniques Magazine Vol. 1
114 page book.
Other products to consider
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This special edition of Tanker magazine is focused on the Israel Defense Forces armoured vehicles.
It is an excellent step-by-step guide on creating realistic miniatures of IDF AFVs in 1/35 scale.
Our goal is to provide artistic inspiration and necessary guidance for your future projects.
This is the first volume of the two that will feature the most iconic tanks and armoured vehicles of the Israel Defense Forces. Prepared in strict collaboration with Michael Mass of Desert Eagle Publishing!
- The Idf Modeling Era
- Aml-90 Doochifat | Abilio Pineiro Grajera
- M51 Sherman | Kristof Pulinckx
- Merkava Mk. 1 | Kristof Pulinckx
- D9R | John Murphy
- Shot-Cal Dalet | Oukasz Orczyc-Musialek
- Nagmachon | Martin Red Kovac
- Magach 7C Gimel | Lucas Zaro
- How To Create Anti-Slip Texture