WWII German Most Iconic SS Vehicles Vol. 1
160 page book.
Other products to consider
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This is the first volume of the two that will feature the most iconic vehicles of the Waffen SS.
In this book we focus on medium tanks, self-propelled guns, half-tracks, armored cars and softskins.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step by step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models. A must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
- Sd.Kfz 234/3 by Roger Hurkmans
- Panhard P204(f) by Abilio Pineiro Grajera
- Sd.Kfz. 124 Wespe by Rick Lawler
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. M by Oukasz Orczyc-Musialek
- Steyr RSO/01 by Fabio Mosca
- Sd.Kfz. 247 Ausf. B by Oukasz Orczyc-Musialek
- Pz.Beob.Wg. III by Jaffe Lam
- Sd.Kfz. 251/9 Ausf. D by Oukasz Orczyc-Musialek
- VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen by Marcin Skrzypek
- StuG. III Ausf. G by Oukasz Orczyc-Musialek
- Sd.Kfz. 250/1 Neu by Fabrizio Mercuri
- Bocage Road (Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf. C) by Roberto Del Cima