Nashorn Heavy Tank Destroyer
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a highly detailed model of the WWII German tank destroyer Nashorn. The full size vehicle featured an 8.8cm gun also known as a PAK 43 and it was fitted to the upper surface of a light turret less chassis. Even though the vehicle was lightly armored, the PAK43 weapon was capable of penetrating 190mm of armor at 1,000 meters. The Nashorn saw action with German heavy antitank battalions fighting Soviet and Allied forces during much of the conflict. Due to its relatively low cost and superior mobility compared to heavier tanks it remained in production until the end of the WWII war.
- The model accurately recreates the powerful form of the Nashorn, thanks to detailed research performed using an actual example of the vehicle in a museum in Russia.
- Features faithful reproductions of the 71-caliber 8.8cm gun and complex fighting compartment.
- Metal parts are used to ensure that the gun has authentic movement and weight.
- Comes with 3 marking options, including winter and Eastern front versions.
- 4 included figures depict driver and 3 crew members in a variety of realistic poses.