1951 Chevy Bel Air Convertible
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model: (21)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $21.25You pay: $14.03(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMT ModelsStock Number: AMT 608Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Bel-Air"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
AMT's 1951 Chevy Bel Air Convertible is making a welcomed appearance since its original availability in the late 1970's. The kit features both an "up top" and convertible boot along with several custom options such as rolled front and rear pans, custom grille "tunneled" headlights and more. There's even a custom parts for the "Stovebolt 6" motor. Custom wheels are deep reversed chrome with moon disc caps. Full color decal sheet with flames included.
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in white and clear with chrome, black vinyl tires and water-release decals
- Over 135 parts
- Stock and Custom building options
- Build with top up or down
- "Stovebolt 6" motor
- Custom parts include rolled pans, frenched headlights, custom bumpers
- Includes collectible miniature fold-together display box