Sd.Kfz.182 King Tiger (Henschel Turret) Interior Set
Plastic detailing set
Other products to consider: (32)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This kit is designed to be used as an extension of an existing model kit. In some cases, extensive modification may be required for the pieces to fit properly. Conversion and detailing kits are intended for advanced modelers.
Designed to fit Meng's kit, this interior set includes:
- Full turret interior with detailed gun breech
- Ammunition stowage racks
- The turret basket has many interesting features. Spare periscopes and a storage box of the co-axial machine gun spare barrels are also provided.
- There are more details for you to explore.
- Among the ammunition stored in the turret bustle, there are normal APC and HVAP rounds and also then rare HEAT rounds.
- Details on the top of the turret are also precisely reproduced.
- The commander's cupola's structure is also realistically represented.
- The turret rear hatch has an interesting structure.
- The ammunition racks have various rounds. These rounds are provided as separate parts, so you can add unique details on to them.
- All the chassis structure has been replicated.
- These are the driver's and radioman's seats. Periscopes are represented by clear parts.
- Fuel tanks on both sides of the chassis are realistically reproduced.
- This interior set includes torsion bar parts to make movable suspension.
- The Maybach HL230 engine, drive shaft and transmission are perfectly replicated in the interior set.
Links from one product to another on the Scale Hobbyist site should not be construed as a recommendation or guarantee of compatibility. Scale Hobbyist makes no claim as to and is not responsible for the fitment, suitability or applicability of any specific product in relation to any other. Please carefully research any product you plan to purchase to combine with another kit. Variant parts and decal sets may require some modification to enable them to fit properly with their intended third party kits, and are intended for advanced modelers.