Photo Etch Bending Tool 8" Mk.R Multi-head Hold and Fold
Other products to consider: (15)
Secures parts up to 8" long - Second largest Photo Etch Bender on the Market!
- 100% Made in the USA
- 8" Folding blade in safety case $4.99 value included!
- Twin clamping for far superior clamping power!
- Secures parts up to 8" long.
- Spring-loaded head rotate either face along the edge.
- Multi-position tool head for extra room on larger parts.
- Head & Base machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Hard anodized in contrasting clear & black
- Deep cut-outs for box shapes.
- Beveled base for folding longer and smaller grooves.
- Works on the smallest and largest PE detail parts.
- Handles Photo Etch in ANY Scale
- 13 different folding finger sizes
- Power wedges for thicker brass - scratch building
- Great for all large Automotive scales 1:6, 1:12, 1:16 etc.
- A MUST HAVE for 1:24 and larger scale kits.
- Combine with the "BUG" for all your PE bending needs
- Ideal for rail, ships, architectural and scratch built models.
- The 8" Mk 'R' weighs a hefty 1 pound 4 ounces
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS - USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION