Photo Etch Bending Tool 5.5" (5 Speed) Fold and Hold
Other products to consider: (15)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. The Revolutionary 5 Speed - Most features of any Photo Etch Bending Tool Ever!
- 100% Made in the USA
- 5" Folding blade in safety case $3.99 value included!
- Dual Knobs = Flatter and Higher Pressure Clamping
- Gives extra clamping ability needed on longer PE
- 2 outer guide pins allow Pass-thru for long parts
- 16 Bending Finger Options
- Easy to handle in the hand or on the Bench
- Longer Fingers for deeper working area
- Excellent for work on any type or scale of Photo Etch
- Preferred by Ship Builders, HO and O Scale Railroad Builders
- Micro Edges for finer more accurate folds when Scratch Building
- Strong durable Power Wedges for scoreless thicker brass
- Back straight edge can be used to assemble Fruil Tracks
- Pre-Etch beams - Form Tie downs; clamp/Guards or Angle beams
- Pyramid Finger Design - enables 'fold-over' of U-shaped channels
- Spring-loaded tool head rotates to put either face along the edge
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Head is hard anodized clear (actual color may vary from photo shown depending on the anodizer some may be dark gray)
- Base is hard anodized black.
- Instructions and folding tool included.
- Photos using the 5 Speed provided by Jose Brito.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS - USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION