Photo Etch Bending tool "The Bug" RTH Hold and Fold
Other products to consider: (15)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Loaded with Features in a Tight little Package! Perfect for close-up work! Little bends are no problem when using the "Bug"!
- 100% Made in the USA
- 2" X 2.5" Base with a Full 2" Square Tool Head
- Small but Mighty - this baby is Fully LOADED with Features
- Designed for fine gauged PE found in 1:700 scale ship sets
- Great for small PE in 1:350 ship or 1:72 & 1:48 aircraft scales!
- Top choice for N and Z scale Railroad Modelers
- Easily fits in the hand! Get up-close & personal with your PE!
- Use all four sides of the tool-head never remove the Knob!
- Spring-loaded Rotating Tool Head (RTH). Easily repositioned to use any edge.
- Swiss Comb edge for faster boxes
- Power Wedges for bending Thick Brass & More
- 10 Micro-bending beams for Grab Handles in wire or flat brass
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Photos using the Bug provided by Jose Brito.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.