PLA Chinese Navy Type 071 Amphibious Transport
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Type 071 are amphibious warfare ships of the People's Republic of China's People's Liberation Army Navy. The ship carries hovercraft and helicopters to allow amphibious assault from greater distance and against more difficult shore terrain. Built by the Shanghai-based Hudong Shipyard, the ship is equipped with a 76 mm gun and 4 x 30 mm CIWS for self-defense. The ship significantly improves the PLA Navy's sea-lift and power projection capabilities.
The lead ship, pennant number 998, Kunlun Shan was laid down in Shanghai on June 2006 and launched on 21 December 2006 and conducted sea trials in September 2007 and joined the South Sea Fleet in December 2007.
- Detailed upper hull and lower hull w/accurate design
- Antenna and masts w/fine details
- Two Z-8 helicopters in fine details.
- Contains display stand and photo-etched name plate
- 4 pieces of photo-etched frets for handrails deck details etc.