USS New Jersey BB-62 (Modern)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (14)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $163.00You pay: $104.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 78028Scale: 1/350View all products of type "Iowa Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a 1/350 scale assembly plastic model kit of U.S. Battleship BB-62 New Jersey. It includes detail parts to further the realistic scale appearance in model form.
The USS New Jersey (BB-62) was the second ship of the Iowa-class and was completed in 1943. She participated in a long list of actions from WWII until the end of her illustrious career in 1991. This 1/350 scale plastic assembly model kit of the U.S. battleship New Jersey was originally released in 1984 (Item 78005) and is now available with a set of detail parts to enable the creation of an even more realistic model of this famous battleship.
New plastic parts include
New Photo Etched parts include
- 12.7cm DP Guns
- Mk.37 Gun Directors
- Mk.38 Direction Finder
- Mk.48 Rangefinder
- Mk.13 Radar
- Mk.25 Radar
Specs & Features
- SPS67 Radar
- SPS49 Radar
- SRA57 Antenna
- SRA58 Antenna
- 1/350 scale plastic assembly kit
- Length: 774mm, Beam: 94.5mm.
- Model depicts the New Jersey as a missile-carrying battleship in 1982.
- AA radar, surface search radar, and Link 11 antenna are reproduced with both plastic and photo-etched parts.
- Screw shafts are depicted with metal parts.
- Parts for SH-60B helicopters included.
- Display stand included.
- Reference booklet, which explains the historical back ground of the ship, and painting guide included.