German Sub Type IX C/40
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Model construction kit of the German ocean-going type IX submarine in the C/40 version with fast diving fittings and snorkel.
- Moveable snorkel
- Fast diving hull
- Later version of the conning tower (larger glass bridge)
- Highly detailed hull rivet and welded plate detail
- Imitation flood vents and ports
- Faithfully reproduced deck detail
- Front and rear torpedo doors can be assembled in the open or closed positions
- Moveable ruder unit on the stern
- Fully detailed propellers
- Moveable diving planes
- Extendable periscope and antennae
- Fully detailed conning tower decks
- Fully detailed upper conning tower side-walls with antennas, compass and hatch
- Submarine net antennae and isolators
- Thread for the antennae
- Detailed 2cm and 3.7cm twin AA guns
- Display stands
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- German Submarine Type IX C/40, U190, 33. U-Flott, CO OL Reith, North Atlantic Sea, 1945
- German Submarine Type IX C/40, U190, RCN, Naval Base Avalon, St. Johns, Canada, 1945