USS Enterprise, CV-6, 1942
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (26)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $179.98You pay: $161.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Merit InternationalStock Number: MTI 65302Scale: 1/350View all products of type "Yorktown Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
"Big E", USS Enterprise was the second in the Yorktown Class Aircraft Carrier. Construction commenced in 1934 and officially launched in 1936. She entered service in 1938. CV-6 is one of the most sorted after WWII Aircraft Carrier Model and it is the first time presentation in 1/350 scale with correct hull shape, Command Island and Anti Aircraft Guns Placement for Battle of Santa Cruz Island, 1942 Rig.
- Precise 1/350 Scale Model Kit
- All New Island with Correct Research
- Full Hanger Deck Detail
- Single Piece Hull with plating detail
- Full Color Painting Guide
- Length: 720.3mm
- U.S. Navy Planes x 3 Types
- 31 Injection Molded Sprues
- Carefully Researched by a panel of Modelers
- Model in Battle of Santa Cruz Island 1942 fit.
- All New AA Guns Placements
- Photo-etched Detail Sheet x 5
- Positional Elevators
- Beam: 101mm
- Decal Sheet
- Metal Chain for Anchors